BHEL Hyderabad 800 Artisan Posts Machinist, Fitter, Turner Posts Recruitment 2013. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Hyderabad has issued Notification for Recruitment of 800 Artisan Posts in Machinist, Fitter, Turner, Blacksmith, Welder, Carpenter, Electrician Trades.Eligible Candidates with NTC and NAC Certificates in respective Trades may apply from 14th Sep to 5th Oct 2013.
BHEL Hyderabad 800 Artisan Posts Recruitment Details
Total Posts: 800Designation wise Break up of Posts is as follows:
|Designation||No. of posts vacant|
Matric/SSC with National Trade Certificate (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective Trades of Machinist/ Fitter/Turner/ Blacksmith/ Welder/ Carpenter/ Electrician with not lessthan 60% of Marks for General and OBC and 55% for SC/ST Candidates in both NTC and NAC.
Max Limit is 27 Years as on 1.9.2013. 5 years age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST Candidates and 3years for OBC Candidates. For Other Relaxations see the Notification.
How to Apply and Application Fee:
- Eligible Candidates should apply online at the website: http://careers.bhel.in or http://web.bhelhyd.co.in/ (Recruitment of Artisans for Hyderabad 2013).
- After Submission of Application candidates should take printout of acknowledgement slips.
- All fresh candidates including dependents of deceased BHEL employees and ex-serviceman (except SC/ST/PH) have to necessarily pay the examination fee of Rs.125/- in any of the State Bank of India branches in India into Power Jyoti Account No. 32838381735 in favour of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad. The triplicate challan for payment of examination fee of Rs.125/- + Bank charges can be downloaded from the web-site. The Journal number given by the bank on payment of examination fee needs to be entered in the on-line Application form. The examination fee once paid is not refundable.
- Applications are to be submitted on-line only and print out of the Acknowledgement Slip should be sent by Post along with enclosures.
After submission of on-line application, the candidates shall send the print out of the Acknowledgement Slip along with the following applicable enclosures to Post Bag No.9, Mukhya Dak Ghar, BHEL, RC Puram H.E, RC Puram, Hyderabad-502032. The copies of documents shall be self-attested by the candidates.
- Challan (BHEL copy) for having paid the examination fee wherever applicable
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer)
- OBC Non-creamy layer certificate
- Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board (Physically challenged candidates only)
- Discharge and trade proficiency certificates (Ex-Servicemen only)
- Letter issued by the Directorate General of Employment and Training (All India Apprentices Competitions – Best Apprentice and Runner up Apprentice) – if applicable
- Experience certificate for claiming age relaxation
Selection Process will consist of Written Test and Interview.The written Test will be held on 10.11.2013.(Sunday).
- 14.09.2013: Commencement of On-line submission of Application
- 05.10.2013: (midnight) Closing of On-line submission of Application
- 12.10.2013: Last date for receipt of Acknowledgement Slip along with applicable documents by ordinary post.
- 17.10.2013: Last date for receipt of Acknowledgement Slip from
- 28.10.2013: onwards Downloading of Permission Slip for Written Test from website
- 10.11.2013: Date of Written Test (Tentative)