Rc.No.733/Plannlng-1 /2014-3, Dated:31-12-2014 DSE Telangana has given instructions and prohibited using Cell Phones in Class Rooms by Teachers and Students in Telangana State Schools as a Safety Measure.
- Sub:- Implementation of Recommendations of the Committee relating to Safety and security of Women and Girls in Telangana State - reg.
- Read: D.O.Lr.N, 24/Prl.Secy/A&C/Peshi/2014,dt. 24.11.2014 of Principal Secretary to Government,, Agriculture &. Co-Operation Department, Government of Telangana.
- In view of the above the Regional Joint Director of School Educations and District Educational Officers in the state are .directed to issue the following instructions to all the schools under all managements working under their jurisdictions.
- (1) Neither the teacher nor the student shall be permitted to carry cell phones / mobile in the class room.
- (2) All the schools - Managements shall make separate arrangements for depositing mobiles - phones either in the staff room or with the watchmen & Ward /Security.
- Further, the staff of the institutions may he directed to deposits the cell phones with head of institution during the working hours and it would be the responsibility of head of the institution to ensure this. The District Educational Officers are also Instructed to issue instructions to all the educational institutions to conduct the parents meeting on the above.
- Therefore, alt the Regional Joint Director of School Educations / District Educational Office's are requested to ensure adherence the institutions issue for strict implementation of recommendations of the committee for safety and security of women and girls in the school, They are requested to review the above items with the inspecting officer from time to time.