Memo.No.4966/44/A2/Pen.I/2013, dated: 23.04.2013-CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME- IR and PRC 2010 Arrears credited in CPS should be paid in Cash
- 1.G.O.Ms.No.303, Finance (PC-I) Dept. Dated: 15.10.2008.
- 2.G.O.Ms.No.52, Finance (PC-I) Dept. Dated 25.02.2010.
- 3.GO Ms. No. 22, Finance (Pen-I) Dept. Dated 22/01/2013.
- 4.Lr. No. D (II)/CPS/10661/2011, Dt.21.02.2013 of the DTA, AP, Hyderabad.
- The Government in the GO 3rd cited have issued orders, for payment of DA arrears drawn and credited to the CSS account earlier, in respect of the employees covered under the New Pension System, along with 8% interest, duly crediting the 10% of CSS credits, to their concerned NPS account.
- 2. It was brought to the notice of the Government that, there are certain amounts of Interim Relief and arrears of Revised Scales of Pay 2010 credited to the CSS accounts as per the instructions issued at Para
- 2(m) of GO 1st cited and Para.6(ii) of G.O 2nd cited and those amounts are also need to be paid as was done in the case of DA arrears.
- 3. Government after careful consideration and keeping in view of the stabilization of the scheme, is hereby order that, the arrears of Interim Relief and arrears of PRC-2010, which were credited to the Contributory Pension Scheme, are also to be cleared, as in the case of DA arrears ordered in the reference 3rd cited.
- 4. The Drawing and Disbursing Officer concerned shall take necessary action to pay the above said CSS credits, duly preferring the adjustment bills as mentioned in the reference 3rd cited.
- 5. All Departments of Secretariat are requested to issue suitable instructions to the Heads of Departments under their control to follow these instructions scrupulously as ordered at para 3 above by the DDOs concerned under their control.
- 6. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad / Pay and Accounts Officer, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad / Director of Works and Accounts, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad shall issue suitable instructions to their unit offices to scrutiny the bills preferred by the DDOs and admit into audit as per above instructions.