AP GSWS News Grama Ward Sachivalayam News AP Govt Schemes YSR Schemes JAGANANNA THODU, BHEEMA CHEYUTA, YSR BHEEMA, YSR CHEDODU, YSR CHEYUTA, YSR KAPU NESTAM, YSR PENSION SCHEME, GSWS HELPER NEWS,

SLIDER

Camera is a responsive/adaptive slideshow. Try to resize the browser window
It uses a light version of jQuery mobile, navigate the slides by swiping with your fingers
It's completely free (even though a donation is appreciated)
Camera slideshow provides many options to customize your project as more as possible
It supports captions, HTML elements and videos.

DEARNESS ALLOWANCE-DA-CALCULATION SOFTWARE

DEARNESS ALLOWANCE (D.A) is announced every six months for Andhra Pradesh Employees and Teachers.
Here is the useful and automated software for calculating Dearness Allowance of the employees.
You Can find How much is credited to PF and How much is given as cash, and also for CPS Employees 90% of the Dearness Allowance is paid in Cash, and remaining 10% only to be credited to their PRAN Accounts.
If any Mistakes found do write us at "apteachers@yahoo.in"
You can also send any suggestions and modifications if any required.
With regards
Md.Zakir Ali
Admin
Share:

Like Us at Facebook

Google Plus Us








www.apteachers.in
Copyright © AP TS News Channel Andhra Pradesh Telangana News Updates Job Updates Schemes Updates | Powered by Blogger