RGUKT IIIT-MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE THROUGH ONLINE
The application fee is Rs.150/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates)
Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “ RGUKT SBH A/c. No. 62282402377”
Candidate should mention his/her name & 10th class Hall Ticket Number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
'SBH Challan' payable at all branches of State Bank of Hyderabad
Print the challan generated through 'Get SBH Challan' (or http://admissions2014.rgukt.in/challan)option in the Admissions 2014 web page.
The challan contains three parts (one part meant for RGUKT use, one for Student use and one for bank branch) and in each part Student name, Father Name, DOB, School Board, Reference Number etc., are printed.
Pay the amount by Cash / Transfer (using Withdrawal Form) / SBH Cheque at any branch of SBH. The Bank official shall enter the Journal Number (Host Trace Number) in the challan copy and hand over the copies meant for Student and RGUKT to the remitter.
Student has to enter the Journal Number while applying Online in the Admissions 2014 Application form.
Online fee payment through ‘State Bank Collect’ option of SBH
- Go to www.onlinesbh.com
- Select ‘Personal Banking’
- Provide ‘User name’ and ‘Pass word’
- Select ‘Payments/Transfers’
- Select ‘State Bank Collect’
- Tick mark “I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above”
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Select ‘State of Corporate/Institution’ as ‘Andhra Pradesh’
- Select ‘Type of Corporate/Institution’ as ‘Educational Institutions’ and Click on ‘Go’
- Select ‘Educational Institutions Name’ as ‘RGUKT’ and Click on ‘Submit’
- Select Payment Category as ‘APPLICATION FEE’
- A screen for feeding necessary details is displayed, type the details, select appropriate items in the sub menu for ‘sex’ as Male or Female and for the ‘Name of the School Board’ select the student’s school board.
- Select appropriate fee amount column applicable to the applicant.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and system will generate a reference number for the transaction.
- If the transaction status is ‘Successful’, take a print out/or save the e-Receipt generated for further use.
- If the transaction status is ‘Failed’, repeat the above procedure.