RGUKT IIIT Selection Lists 2014 -RGUKT Merit List 2014 -IIIT Selected Candidates List 2014. The RGUKT Selection List of Students Selected for Admission in RGUKT is scheduled to release on 07-07-2014. Hence all Students who have applied for admission in RGUKT IIIT have to wait till 7th July for the Selection Result. The list of shortlisted candidates for counseling leading to admission to Six Year Integrated B.Tech Course in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) is released on 7.07.2014.
RGUKT IIIT Selection Lists 2014 -RGUKT Merit List 2014 -IIIT Selected Candidates List
Results released on 7th July are given below
Instructions to the candidates provisionally shortlisted for counseling.
- The candidates are to report for counseling on the prescribed date sharp at 08.00 AM at the RGUKT Campus allotted to them, along with the original documents /certificates mentioned below, without fail. It is their responsibility to make all suitable travel arrangements so as to reach the RGUKT Campus allotted by 8.00 AM on the above date.
- Admission shall not be given if they fail to attend the counseling in person on the above date and time for whatever reason. The seat will be allocated to the next best candidate from the waiting list, immediately.
- II. Mere selection for counseling does not guarantee admission. Admission will be given only if they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and pay relevant fee after the verification of original certificates / documents. Their selection stands cancelled in case they fail to produce the original certificates mentioned below at the time of verification or fail to pay the relevant fee.
- The candidates shall bring the following documents /certificates in original along with three sets of their Xerox copies.
- 1. Hall Ticket of 10th Class Board Examination
- 2. Grades Sheet of 10th Class Board Examination
- 3. SSC Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate. However in the event of already taken admission elsewhere, the candidate has to produce TC within two days or latest by 26.07.2014 giving an undertaking to that effect.
- 4. Study certificates (from 4th to 10th Class)
- 5. Candidates selected under Non-local Category have to submit a Residence Certificate as a proof to effect that the candidate have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the state or either of whose parents have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding period of employment outside the state.
- 6. Caste/Community certificate issued by the competent authority (Meeseva Only)
- 7. Income Certificate / Salary Certificate (latest & issued after 01.04.2014 from Meeseva Only).
- 8. Two photographs each of the candidate and parent
- 9. Ration Card
- 10. Aadhar UID Card or EID of the candidate
- 11. The candidates who wish to avail bank loan shall bring the following (The loan applications will be available at the bank on the campus):
- a. Additional four sets of copies of the above certificates
- b. Employee Identity Card
- c. Salary Certificate (Latest)
- d. PAN card of Student & Parent
- e. Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter Id Card /Aadhar Card
- f. Six photographs of the candidate and four photographs of the Parent/Guardian
IV. The admitted students have to attend in person, they have to register for the courses and classes will start on 28.07.2014. Late registration is not permitted. The admitted candidates shall be prepared to stay for the entire first term from that date.V. Fee to be paid:
- If selected, the tuition fee for the programme for candidates who studied in Schools in AP is Rs.36,000/- (Rupees Thirty Six Thousand only) which is to be paid through the mode of Demand Draft favouring, RGUKT and payable at Hyderabad from any nationalized bank. DD shall be paid at the campus allotted on the day of counseling. Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement need not pay the tuition fee (students whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.0 lakh for non SC/ST category and below Rs.2.0 Lakh for SC/ST category and who fulfill the other conditions as per the latest Govt. Rules are eligible for fee reimbursement)
- However, every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500 for SC/ST students) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs. 2,000/- (by all) at the time of admission, that is a total of Rs.3,000/-
- Basara: Sri B. Narayana, 08752-243344, or
- Nuzivid: Sri B. Chenna Reddy, 08656-235132 or
- RK Valley: Sri G.R.K. Reddy, 08588-283641
- VII. The candidates selected for admission shall be prepared to go through the intensive learning programme at the RGUKT, and will have a fruitful learning time there leading to a bright career.
- VIII. The candidates selected for admission after counseling need to sign a declaration concerning the rules and regulations of the RGUKT at the time of admission.
- Note: This selection is for counseling and this selection as such does not guarantee admission to the course. Admission to the course will be given subject to verification of all of your original documents