APSRTC Warangal Region Recruitment for 105 Drivers, 88 Conductors Posts. The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Warangal Region has issued notification for recruitment of 105 Drivers and 88 Conductors on contract basis. Appplications available from 19th Sep to 7th Oct at Depot Managers in Warangal Region. Last date to apply is 8th Oct 2013. Eligible candidates should send their applications to the Depot Manger from where the application was purchased.
Details of APSRTC Warangal Region Drivers Conductors Recruitment
Name of the Posts: Driver, Conductor.
Number of Vacancies:
Drivers: 78+27 (Wait List)
Conductors: 65 + 23 (Wait List)
Age and Qualifications:
- Must be above 22 years of age and below 35 years of age as on 151 July of 2013.
- Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates
- Holding valid licence for Driving HPMV and HGV or Transport Vehicle continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on the date of selection.
- Must be able to read and write a regional language i.e., Telugu or Urdu.
- Must not be less than 160 ems in height.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who are former members of defense services of Indian Union will be permitted to count the period for which they have held a military heavy duty vehicle licence towards the period. Also for such persons the age limit prescribed shall be relaxable upto 45 years.
- The candidate must submit residence certificate from the competent revenue authority for a period of not less than seven years.
- Must have passed SSC or an equivalent examination
- Must not be less than 153 ems in height.
- Must be above 21 years of age and below 35 years of age as on 1st July of 2013.
- Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Ex-Servicemen candidate will be given an age relaxation to the extent of actual service plus 3 years. Those who worked in the Defense services in the Indian Union are also given this concession subjection to maximum not crossing 45 years. f) The candidate must submit residence certificate from the competent revenue authority for a period of not less than seven years
How to Apply:
- Prescribed Applications Forms will be on sale from 19/09/2013 to 07/10/2013 at all the Depot Managers Offices in Warangal Region on all working days from 10.30 hours to 17.00 hours.
- All the candidates have to purchase the prescribed application forms at the specified Counters on Payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only) each. Application Forms sold by outside agencies or Xerox copies of the Applications will not be accepted.
- The candidate other than those belonging to "SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen who have rendered War service" have to pay Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred only) at the time of submission of completed application form. The application fee has to be paid in cash at the sale counters where the applications were purchased.
- Last Date to Submit Application form is 8th Oct 2013
- The selection will be done by calling the candidates for physical test who secured highest marks in sse or an equivaent examination plus bonus marks @ 1 mark for each year from the date of. completion of 21 years of age or the date of passing sse or its equivalent examination whichever is later upto the age of 30 years and thereafter @ 2 marks from the date of completion of 31 years upto completion of 34 years, subject to a maximum of 17 marks. The Male candidates securing the highest marks will be called for physical test in the ratio of 1:3 and Female candidates shall be called in the ratio of 1:5 against the total number of vacancies available.
- The selection will be done by conducting driving test to the eligible candidates from among · the applications received, after verification of driving licence, educational, caste certificates, height and age proof etc., by the Screening Committee