State Bank of Travancore Recruitment of 1030 Peons Posts for 2013. The (SBT) State Bank of Travancore has issued notification for 1030 Peon Posts Recruitment in its branches in various states. Candidates who have passed only SSC/ Xth may apply ONLINE or before 3rd Oct 2013.
Details of State Bank of Travancore Recruitment for 1030 Peon Posts
Name of the Post: PEON
Number of Vacancies:
- 1. Andhra Pradesh: 12 Posts
- 2. Chattisgarh: 03 Posts
- 3. Goa: 01Post
- 4. Gujarat: 04 Posts
- 5. Haryana: 11 Posts
- 6. Karnataka: 33 Posts
- 7. Kerala: 761 Posts
- 8. Maharashtra: 42 Posts
- 9. Madhya Pradesh: 02 Posts
- 10. New Delhi: 18 Posts
- 11. Orissa : 01 Post
- 12. Punjab: 07 Posts
- 13. Pondichery: 03 Posts
- 14. Rajasthan: 03 Posts
- 15. Tamil Nadu: 121 Posts
- 16. Uttar Pradesh: 03 Posts
- 17. West Bengal: 05 Posts
(i) Minimum Age : 18 years ; Maximum Age: 26 years (as on 01.01.2013). Candidates born not earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.1995, both days inclusive are only eligible to apply.
(ii) The upper age limit will be relaxed as : SC / ST 5 years, Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years. For Other Relaxations please see the notification.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2013):
(i) 10th Standard Pass. But should not have passed Class XII or equivalent
(ii) Ex-serviceman, who have passed/ obtained the Indian Army matriculation Certificate or corresponding certificate equivalent to 10th Standard in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces as on 01.01.2013 of the Indian Union are also eligible for the post. Such candidates should pass the language test from the concerned states. Certificates should be dated on or before 01-01-2013.
(iii) Knowledge of read and write in local language is essential.
- All eligible candidates should apply online before the last date for registration of application.
- The written test will be of Objective type consisting of (i) Mental Ability & Simple Arithmetic (ii) General Awareness & Current Affairs (iii) English Language. The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be printed bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test and interview taken together.
- Selection will be made district wise on the basis of merit among the candidates of the same district.
Candidates have to pay the application fee and intimation charges of Rs.300/- for OBC/GEN category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/XS categories. The fee can be paid through Offline mode through System generated fee payment challan at any branch of State Bank of Travancore or payment can be made through Online mode using Master/ VISA debit/credit cards or internet Banking. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Bank’s website link given below from 14-09-2013 to 03-10-2013. After submission of online application, take print out of the submitted application form and keep it for future reference.
Schedule for Recruitment
- On-line Registration of Applications from : 14-09-2013
- Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 03-10-2013
- Payment of Fees - Online : 14-09-2013 to 03-10-2013
- Payment of Fees -Offline: 17-09-2013 to 08-10-2013
- Dates of Written Examination : 24-11-2013