Railway Recruitment Boards Recruitment 2014. The RRBs Recruitment Notification issued for 26567 Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Category Posts. Applications are invited by RRB's from Eligible Candidates for ALP, Technician Posts by the concerned RRBs, through Ordinary Post or or before 17th Feb 2014 in the prescribed format. The Date of Written Exam may be on 15th June 2014. Excellent opportunity for un-employed to get a Railway Job.
Total No. of Posts: 26,567
Name of the Posts:
RRB Recruitment 2014 - 26,567Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Posts
Candidates are advised to submit Single Application for the Posts under One RRB of their Choice as per their Educational Qualification.
Details of the Vacancies RRB Wise
Name of the Posts:
|Name of the RRB||Asst Loco Pilot Posts||Technician Posts|
|1. RRB-Ahmedabad:||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 254 Posts||ii. Technicians: 292 Posts|
|2. RRB-Ajmer:||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 562 Posts||ii. Technicians: 208 Posts|
|3.RRB-Allahabad||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 955 Posts||ii. Technicians:572 Posts|
|4. RRB -Bangalore:||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 917 Posts||ii. Technicians: 255 Posts|
|5.RRB-Bhopal||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 254 Posts||ii. Technicians: 72 Posts|
|6.RRB- Bhubaneswar||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 1307 Posts||ii. Technicians: 231 Posts|
|7.RRB- Bilaspur||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 1482 Posts||ii. Technicians: 196 Posts|
|8.RRB- Chandigarh||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 1138 Posts||ii. Technicians: 23 Posts|
|9.RRB- Chennai||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 283 Posts||ii. Technicians: 1383 Posts|
|10. RRB- Gorakhpur||1. Technicians: 78 Posts|
|11. RRB- Guwahati||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 284 Posts||ii. Technicians: 254 Posts|
|12. RRB- Jammu Srinagar||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 338 Posts||ii. Technicians: 137 Posts|
|13. RRB- Kolkata||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 1087 Posts||ii. Technicians: 951 Posts|
|14.RRB-Malda||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 250 Posts||ii. Technicians: 123 Posts|
|15.RRB- Mumbai||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 2402 Posts||ii. Technicians: 1753 Posts|
|16.RRB-Muzaffarpur||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 1153 Posts|
|17. RRB- Patna||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 1253 Posts||ii. Technicians: 18 Posts|
|18. RRB-Ranchi||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 1863 Posts||ii. Technicians: 758 Posts|
|19.RRB- Secunderabad||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 2297 Posts||ii. Technicians: 542 Posts|
|20.RRB-Siliguri||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 187 Posts||ii. Technicians: 158 Posts|
|21. RRB-Thiruvananthapuram||i. Assistant Loco Pilot: 197 Posts||ii. Technicians: 97 Posts|
Age Limit:The Lower and Upper Age Limit will be reckoned as on 1.7.2014. Age Limit is 18-30 Years. How ever the upper age limit is relaxable 5 Years for SC/ST Candidates, 3 Years for BC Candidates.
For Assistant Loco Pilot Posts:
For Assistant Loco Pilot Posts:
Matriculation + Course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT or SCVT in the trades of Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic /Mill wright Maintenance Mechanic/ Radio & TV Mechanic/ Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Wiremen/ Tractor Mechanic/ Ammature & Coil Winder/ Mechanic Diesel/ Heater Engine/ Turner/ Mechanistic/ Refrigration & AC Mechanic OR
Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics/ Auto Mobile Engineering recognized by AICTE in lieu of ITI. Candidates with Higher Qualification in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics/ Auto Mobile Engineering Trades are also eligible.
For Technician Posts:Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT in the trades of Electrician/ Electrical Fitter/ Wireman/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ TV & Radio/ Instrumentation/Computer/ Computer Networking etc, 10+2 with Maths/ Physics, Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ etc for their corresponding Technician posts.
- No Exam Fees for SC/ST , Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disability, Women, Minorities, Economically Backward Candidates annual family income less than Rs.50,000.
- All Other Candidates have to pay Rs.40 for Asst Loco Pilot Posts or Technician Posts. Candidates should send separate application for each RRB.
- Exam fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order to be drawn in favor of Assistant Secretary or Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman of Railway Recruitment Board concerned as mentioned in notification.
- Applications should be in the prescribed format in A4 Size Paper.
- Candidates Name, Address with Pin code, Mobile No., AADHAR No., Date of birth, fathers name, Nearest Railway Station in Bold Capital Letters on the Application Form.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with:
- Application for the Posts of ____________ Category No’s___________ Centralized Employment Notice No____________ & Community____(SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EX-SM) should reach by Ordinary post to the Railway Recruitment Boards concerned as mentioned in notification so as to reach on or before 17-02-2014 up to 17:30 hrs.
- Selection will be based strictly only as per the Merit in the Written Exam going to be held on 15th Jun 2014.
- The Standards of the Questions will be in conformity with Educational Qualification.
- Question Paper will be in Objective Type containing the General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning. Duration of Exam is 90 Minutes. Negative Marking for Wrong Answer @1/3 marks.
- Last Date to Apply is 17th Feb 2014.
- Written Exam on 15th June 2014.