Ed CET 2014 || Common Entrance Test, designated as Education Common Entrance Test-2014 (Ed.CET-2014) for admission into B.Ed Course 2014 will be conducted by the Convenor, Ed.CET-2014, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission into B.Ed. Regular Course 2014-15 in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2014-2015. Candidates should apply online at www.apedcet.org on or before 24th April 2014.
Ed CET 2014 Notification for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) 2014Important Dates for EdCET 2014
- Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form 09-03-2014
- Last date for Submission of Online Application form without Late Fee 24-04-2014
- Last date for Submission of Online Application form with Late Fee of Rs.500/- 30-04-2014
- Date of the Examination 02-06-2014 (11 am to 1 pm)
- The candidates should have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Sc.(Home Science)/B.C.A./B.B.M. examination from any University in Andhra Pradesh or a recognized University out side Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates who are appearing for final degree examinations of 2014 are also eligible to appear for entrance examination.
- Candidates with at least 50% Marks either in the Bachelor's Degree or in the Master's Degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories should have secured 40% marks in the qualifiying examination
- The qualifying mark in the Entrance Test for all candiadates is 37 out of total marks 150 (i.e 25%). For the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities there will be no qualifying marks for ranking.
Application Registration Fee is Rs.150/- Application Forms will be accepted through Online only. Payment can be made through AP Online & e-Seva, Mee-Seva. Payment can be made through Credit Card,Debit Card.
How to apply:Fee can be paid either Online at Ed.CET Website while applying online using your Credit/Debit Card or at APONLINE or E Seva or Mee Seva Centers. Candidate should apply only through ONLINE at EdCET Website www.apedcet.org
The Documents or Details required for applying Online for EDCET 2014 are as follows:
- AP Online/e-Seva/Mee Seva Center Transaction Id. (If payment is being made through AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva Center) Credit or Debit card details. (If payment is being made through Credit/Debit card)
- Qualifying Examination Appeared or Passed and Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate (For Date of Birth Also).
- Local Status (OU,AU,SVU..) and Income of the Parent.
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear Ed.CET-2014 exam.
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- Visit the EDCET website www.apedcet.org and go through the information carefully. Be ready with
- the “mandatory details” as mentioned above and then Click on “APPLY ONLINE” field. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about Ed.CET-2014.
- On successful submission of the online application form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the Registration number. Further, your “Filled in Online Application form” containing all the details uploaded from database and typed by you along with Registration number and Barcode will be displayed instantly.
- You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.