Selection Process, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Postman Mail Guard Recruitment in AP. Dept of Posts has released Notification for Recruitment of Postman and Mail Guard in AP Circle in 2014. The Tentative exam date is 24.10.2014. The Qualification for the Exam is 10th Class hence, one can expect a huge competition for this exam. Let us see the Syllabus, Selection Process and Exam Pattern for Postman, Mail Guard Recruitment.
Selection Process, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Postman Mail Guard Recruitment in AP
- Candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test of the level of 10th Class/Matriculation covering the following subject/topics.
- Total Marks: 100.
- There will be one paper comprising of following four parts.
|Part 'A'||25 Marks -
25 Questions on General Knowledge, Reasoning and analytical ability- Multiple Choice Question
|Part 'B'||25 Marks- 25 Questions on Mathematics- Multiple Choice Questions|
|(i)||25 Marks - 25 Questions - English language- Objective Type I Multiple Choice Questions|
|(ii)||25 Marks - 25Questions - Telugu language - Objective Type I MultipleChoice Questions|
- ii)Duration of Examination: 120 Minutes.
- a) Parts A & B- Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each part.
- b) Part C (Two segments) - Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
- c) 40 marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates in
- aggregate with the condition as A & B above
- Based on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared in each Postal/RIMS Division separately. As per the availability of vacancies as notified above, selection will be made in the respective unit based on the merit list among the candidates applied for that particular