Rc.No:70/SSA/Plg/T7/2014 Date:28-08-2014. TSSA Engaging (Recruitment) of Academic Instructors in Urdu Medium Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools on contract basis in the State during 2014-2015- Instructions - Issued - Reg.
- 1. Rep. date:2-6-2014 from the President, A.P.Progressive Urdu Teachers Association (APUTA), Mahabubnagar.
- 2. Lr.No.1851M(Irrgn.Mktg & LA)I2014, dt:3-7-2014 from SriT.Harish Rao, Hon'ble Minister for Irrigation, Marketing & Legilative Affairs, Telangana, Hyderabad.
- 3. From PO.,Karimnagar Lr. No.F/1296/ALSCo/SSA/14,date.25-6-2014.
- 4. Letter date 19-6-2014 from Sri T.Jeevan Reddy, Hon'ble MLA, Jagityal, addressed to Hon'ble Minister for Education,TS.
- 5. From PO., Medak Lr.No:363IB3ITSSAI 14, date Nil
- 6. Letter No.102IAICMW IUATSI2014-1, date 10-7-2014 from Dy.Director,O/o the Commissioner,Minorities Welfare,Hyd.
Rc.70 Recruitment of Urdu VVs (Academic Instructors) in Urdu Medium Schools in T State
- The attention of the all the District Educational Officers and Project Officers of Telangana State are invited to the reference cited and informed that 634 Academic Instructors may be permitted to engage on contract basis in 7 districts Urdu Medium Schools and @ Rs.5000/- per month honorarium to met from the District component of Madarsa in the AWP&B 2014-2015. Further, it is informed that 3 months of academic year is already completed. Hence, the incurring budget is permitted for 7 months from September, 2014 to March, 2014. The district wise details as follows:
(Rupees in lakhs)
|Sl.No.||District Narne||Proposed for academic
|Incurring Honorarium for 7
months (September, 2014 to March, 2015)
Therefore, the District Educational Officers & Project Officers may be permitted to engage the Academic Instructors on Contract basis having B.EdiD.Ed qualifications with Urdu Medium Background in Urdu Medium schools where the non-availability of teachers as above mentioned number should not exceed by constituting a committee consists of the following Officers:
- 1. District Collector(Chairman)
- 2. Project Officer of SSA(Member)
- 3. District Minority Welfare Officer(Member)
- 4. District Educational Officer(Member Convener).