How to Fill IIIT Application Form Online.
GUIDELINES TO FILL THE RGUKT IIIT APPLICATION FORMGuidelines to fill the application will be displayed on the top right of the screen for each item. The same are given below.
When a candidate clicks on "Application for A.P. Students", Page -1 will appear asking for details of School Board, Hall-Ticket & Date of Birth
PAGE 1: Step /Section-wise guidelines to fill columns:
- School Board: Select the Board of 10th Standard studied from i.e., SSC/ CBSE/ OSSC/ ICSE/ NIOS.
- Hall Ticket Number: Enter your Hall Ticket Number of 10th Standard Examination in the column provided.
- Confirm Hall Ticket Number: Confirm by entering the Hall Ticket Number again. It should match with the Hall Ticket Number entered in the above column.
- Date of Birth: Select the Day, Month and Year from the given list.
- Click on submit to go to Page - 2.
- Some of your details will appear on the screen. They come from your School Board data.
- If all the details are correct click "Yes". You will go to Page - 3.
- If any of the details are incorrect click "No".
- Then a pull-down window with different fields will appear. Click "CORRECT" for all those which are correct and "INCORRECT" for all those which are not correct.
- Click "CONTINUE", you will go to Page - 3.
- Mobile Number: This information is important and is required to communicate directly and/or sending SMS messages, whenever required. Hence, give the correct mobile number that you are using currently.
- Email (if available): Enter your e-mail ID. Ignore if you do not have any e-mail ID.
- Mode of Payment: Select the mode of payment
- Demand Draft (DD)/SBH challan journal/SBH i-collect Reference Number: Enter the Demand Draft(DD) Number. To know how to locate the number in your DD, please click the link beside the column for sample DD form.
- Confirm DD )/SBH challan journal/SBH i-collect Reference Number: Confirm DD Number, by entering it again. It should match with the above column of DD Number.
- Date of issue of DD)/SBH challan journal/SBH i-collect: Select the Day and Month on which the Demand Draft has been issued by a Bank.
- Name of the bank issuing the demand draft: Please select the name of the bank from which the DD was taken, from the list of given bank names. If the bank is not listed then select the option "Bank Not Listed", and fill the bank name in the blank column that appears.
- Passport Sized Photograph: To upload your photograph, please click on the Browse button and select the photograph. You need to upload your most recent passport sized (3.5cm X 3.5cm) photograph in JPEG/PNG format. File cannot exceed 1 MB.
- The filled data of SSC/ CBSE/ ICSE students is displayed at Step - 4. If any of the fields are not filled, fill them now.
- Select Yes/No option to let us know whether you have passed SSC or equivalent exam in first attempt.
- The filled data of SSC/ CBSE/ ICSE students is displayed at Step - 5. If any of the fields are not filled, fill them now.
- Mother's Name: Enter your Mother's Name in this column.
- Address for correspondence: Fill the address by entering the details of House Number, Street/Colony, Village/ Town/ City, Mandal/ Municipality, District and Pin code.
- Select your status i.e., Local or Non-Local by selecting the option.
If you are a Local candidate, select further to which local area you belong to from the three 'Local' areas (AU/OU/SVU).
If you select Non-Local, please select the basis for your non-local status by clicking the next two items (Parental Residence/ Parental present employment).
- If the field is not filled already, fill it now with the reservation category claim if any, like BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, SC or ST after clicking on "Yes" Button.
- Special Category Details: Select Yes/No option to let us know your special category reservation claim like physically handicapped (PH), Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), NCC, or Sports category. And if Yes is selected, please give further details regarding the category.
- Annual Income of Parents: Select "Up to one Lakh" if the annual income of parents is below 1 Lakh or select "More than one Lakh", if income is more than one Lakh.
- Campus Preferences: You shall give your preference for the center (Basara/Nuzvid/RK Valley) in your order of priority.NOTE: Once you complete filling the application form, select the confirmation statement that the details provided by you are true and correct and Click on SUBMIT Button present at the bottom of the page.