Rc.646 Re-Organise the School Complex and allot Cluster Resource Persons (CRPs) in Telangana State (TS). Rc.No:646/SSA/Plg/T7/2014 Date:24.07.2014. The SPD, SSA of Telangana has instructed to Re-Organize the School Complexes and After completion of reorganizing the School Complexes, Cluster Resource Persons may be allotted to each school Complex @ 1 Cluster Resource Person and remaining number of Cluster Resource Persons may be adjusted on the criteria of number of schools allotted in descending order.
Rc.646 Re-Organise the School Complex and allot Cluster Resource Persons (CRPs)Sub:-Telangana SSA,Hyderabad- Filling up of vacant Cluster Resource - Persons for the year 2014-2015 -Instructions -Issued- Reg.
- 1. From Project Officer,SSA, Mahabubnagar Lr.No:A2/3726/RVM/ 2014, dated:19-6-2014
- 2. From Project Officer, SSA, Nalgonda Lr.Rc.No:803/B/SSA/2014, date:4-7-2014.
- 3. Govt. Memo.No: 692/SE-Progs.l/2014-1,dated 10-7-2014 along with D.O.Lr.No:A2/3726/ TSSA/2014, dated 2-7-2014 of Sri M.Girija Shankar,Collector, & Distric t Magistrate,Mahabubnagar.
- 4. Govt. Memo.No:297/SE-Prog.l/2014-1, date:28-6-2014 along with representation date:21-6-2014 of Telangana State NFE D.Ed/B.Ed. Supervisor's Association,Hyderabad.
- 5. Representation dated ____from CRP's in Hyderabad Dist.
- The attention of all the Project Officers and District Educational Officers of Telangana State is invited to the references cited, it is informed that 1919 Cluster Resource Persons approved in PAB 2014-2015. But the Cluster Resource Persons were engaged over and above the approved number of Cluster Resource Persons there is no provision to engage additional Cluster Resource Persons as requested by certain Project Officers.
- Therefore, they are requested to re-organise the Cluster Resource Canter school Complexes) as per the norms of SSA Frame Work in approved PAB 2014-2015 in the following basis.
- 1. Shifting of School Complexes from Primary, Upper Primary to High Schools.
- 2. The School Complexes functioning in Primary and Upper Primary Schools shall be shifted to a near by High School / School Complex and the School Complexes where Less than 18 were attached shall be merged in the nearby School complex and the attached schools should be distributed among the nearby school complexes based on the distance and transportation facilities.
- 3. Initially each School Complex shall be allotted 1 Cluster Resource Persons and remaining Cluster Resource Persons may be adjusted as a second person on the criteria of number of schools allotted to School Complexes in descending order.
- Further, it is informed that the material available with the merged school Complexes shall be handed over to nearest School Complex. After completion of re-organizing of School Complexes, Cluster Resource Persons may be allotted to each school Complex @ 1 Cluster Resource Person and remaining number of Cluster Resource Persons may be adjusted on the criteria of number of schools allotted in descending order. The process of re-organizing the School Complexes and allotting the Cluster Resource Persons may be completed within a week and information sent to this office in given annexure.